Saturday 4 May 2013

Its been a while!

Hey Everyone,

well it has been a while since I put something up here, I've been quite busy with work and social events which havent subtracted the amount of practice I'm getting done but its diminished my time to put a blog together.

So I got a couple of quick paints I did one a quick study from bramstokers dracula and the other was an even quicker painting based on a scene from the final harry potter movie.

I've also been doing a fair some still lifes and life drawings, unfortunately the life drawings are of my lovely partner so I'm not going to be putting those up. but here are some of my life drawings. the one on the viewers left is my wallet and the one on the right is an ornament.


here are some older sketches and other bits and bobs. fiddling with poses, trying to inject some more dynamic and perspective into it all. and theres also quick paint I did of madame mirage and hulk.





Progress is slow but I'm sticking with it, I'm also doing alot of stuff for my own projects that I dont want to show until I have everything ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment